Monday, November 16, 2009

Ninja Assassin

Jeong Ji-hoon or better known as Rain, said that he did over 90 percents of stunts on his new Hollywood movie 'Ninja Assassin' himself. Actually it's his second Hollywood movie after his supporting role in 'Speed Racer' which was a flop.
Ninja Assassin is a ninja movie set in modern world, full of action and graphic violence so it's definitely a movie for fans who love martial arts and action. I am looking forward to seeing this in the cinema but I think I have to wait a bit longer since it won't be showing in my city till next year.

4 comments:

  1. I saw an interview with Rain on Good Morning New York. It was pretty interesting (he got in trouble for saying "ass" haha!) He said that all the stunts they did were wire-free and 100% genuine. It almost makes me want to go and see it for that fact alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Zephyr, wow.. that makes want to see whether the movie is really that good.
    Cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rashai,
    Action movie,oh,you like it!
    the trailer is cool,I will see this movie.Have you see another movie called G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra?It's so great!!haha..the principals include another korean actor,Lee Byung-hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gulf, I watched G.I. Joe but I don't really like it :) What do you think about the movie?

    ReplyDelete