Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mickey Mouse iRiver

Yesterday I got home and found an 'unsuccessful delivery' card from DHL express on my mailbox and since I wasn't expecting any parcel from family or friends the first thought was 'wow..might be from Korea?'. Today I picked up my parcel from DHL express and yes, it's a parcel from Korea! It's a Mickey mouse design iRiver MP3 player in sky blue color with 2 GB capacity, an initial prize for blogging about Korea. Thanks KTO and VANK!

My new Mickey mouse MP3 player comes with USB 2.0, ultra fast data transfer with iRiver plus 3 software firmware, built-in Li-ion battery and support music file such as MP3, WMA, and ASF.
Lee Hyori, Son Dambi, Lee So Young, Wonder Girls, Rain.. some drama series' soundtracks.. um ..what else..now I am preparing some of my Korean songs collection to be uploaded to my new MP3 player :)

No comments:

Post a Comment