Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All In House


Jeju is the best natural shooting place, many famous Korean drama series or movies were filmed in this island, just name it: Jewel in the Palace (Daejanggeum), All In, My Girl, Goong and the list still goes on.

Our trip in Jeju was quite short so we only managed to visit Seopjikoji from All In and the other one was Daejanggeum shooting place. All In House is more like a museum that provide everything about the drama. The All In House opened its door on June 3, 2005 and it's the first drama memorial hall in Korea. The House located in a beautiful shore of Jeju's southern district called Seopjikoji.


(All In House in Seopjikoji)

As for Daejanggeum shooting place, it's hidden in untouched coastal scenery, the beautiful ocean and stunning view of cliffs and surrounding rocks is simply breathtaking, if you are visiting Jeju island, it's one of must see destinations.



(Daejanggeum shooting place)

3 comments:

  1. I am honor to admit that korea is very outstanding at culture promotion,I watched an ad about travel at Jeju on TV, the imange ambassador is Han Sanggung尚宫. She is famous in China,because of 大長今.So attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your new blog.
    Although I've never been to Jeju, I saw both "All In," "Daejanggeum," and "My Girl."
    Jeju is a very famous sightseeing spot in South Korea with its beautiful scenery. Someday I want to visit there.
    By the way I will go to Seoul with hubby in October. (*^.^*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gulf, You are right and no wonder Han Sanggung is famous in China because of Dae Jang Geum.

    Middle-angle, Thank you very much for your compliment :) Glad to know that you are a fan of Korean drama too. You're going to Seoul?.. wow I envy you, you also can visit Nami-seon then!

    ReplyDelete